Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me i under my bed. Poor thing.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me spelled "is" wrong.
      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• the person above me is a slight pedant
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is offline as im typing this.

Comment

• The person above me fought Luke diligently for supposedly stealing his Stretch Armstrong. Nice...a Star Wars AND Robot Chicken all wrapped up in one.
            You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has me confused, as I do not know of what he speaks.....?

Comment

• The person above me is still confused about what the person above him said.

Comment

• The person above me has a muchly confused person above them.

Comment

• The person above me has an avvie I totally agree with. And by the way, I GOT IT! My certification that is. And thank you for wishing me good luck.

Comment

• The person above me is welcome for the wishing of good luck I did. () Plus, they are drunk & online right now.

Comment

• The person above me knows not the power of my drunkenness, for it is drunk+1 and that is also how I reviewed games.

Comment

• The person above me can drunkenly type well.

Comment

• The person above me makes me wonder what crayons have to do with mops. Perhaps the two are indelibly interrelated in the person's memory.
                            "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me is trying to give a Vulcan analysis of my signature. I bare no responsibility for any and all hemorrages and malfunctions.

Comment

• The person above me spelled "bear" wrong. Perhaps he is naked.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X