• Show
Clear All

• the person above me is not the only one who is confused
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has insane legs.
      My Wajas cave

Comment

• The person above me must be uncomfortable, as there is less than an inch space under my bed

Comment

• The person above me can send the person (thing?) above him to my place cuz I gots plenty of room under my bed.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me needs more sleep.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

• The person above me supports the same football club as my uncle

Comment

• The person above me is a store manager who apparently has little to no control over their legs. This gives me the following mental image...

SC: "That does it! You're COMPLETELY incompetent! I want to speak to your manager!"
                Cashier: "Ooooookay. Hey, CL! Got a customer for ya!"

Suddenly a manager doing an unstoppable and quite uncontrollable river dance comes out.
                You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me likes computer games too!
                  "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me's signature made me break Rule #1!!!!! Now I can't watch Pokemon without thinking about screaming "Pikachu I chose you!" in a different light.

Comment

• The person above me makes me keep getting confused about what rule one is and where these rules are that I missed! And also has the most awesomest icon ever.
                      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me need to know that Rule #1 is that you never eat or drink while reading this site!

Comment

• The person above me lives in an area I hail from.
                          "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

• The person above me has a cute guinea pig for her icon.
                            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me is Goddess and ruler of snakes...but it makes me wonder, does she speak Python? *Ducks obligatory hail of bullets for terrible programming joke*
                              You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me is about to be whacked by a python.
                                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X