This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    The person above me poked Darth Retard because he called BookstoreEscapee a "he", when obviously DR needed to calle BE a she...it. Ahem ... *hopes she's not in trouble now*

The person above me should have stopped at she...! <grabs ten-foot pole and waves it menacingly

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• the person above me has a 10 foot pole.

Does the person above me know how to use it?
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above me dragged me into the poke war. *shakes fist*

(Also, I think I mistakenly thought BE's post was in IPF's by accident, so let me apologize profusely for any inappropriate he-callings. Let the salmoning begin.)

Comment

• The person above me will willingly accept their punishment.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me seems to like to make fun of those who don't use their brains.

Comment

• The person above me is correct, but then those type of people keep me in a job!

Comment

• The person above me has a job because people don't use their brains. That must be an interesting job!

Comment

• the person above me must have customers who use their brains........I'm so jelious!
                  My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• The person above has an avatar that depicts the thoughts of every CSer.
                    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me watches my blue horse force.
                      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me has a blue horse force. He should become a rhyming children's author. (The blue horse force walked down the street/it was the purple horse force they needed to meet/the walked to the square/in the middle of the fair/and both groups bowed as each other they did greet).

Comment

• The person above me is the person who should be the author!

Comment

• The person above me has made me blush. Thank you for the compliment! I just need to find a literary agent and some free time to actually write anything.

Comment

• The person above me is blushing, thus, rosy red and ravenous.
                              You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me is fluent in alliteration.

Comment

Working...
                                X