Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me would be correct. But then again, hubs never does compliment me, unless he wants something. GRRRRR.

Comment

• The person above me is in dire need of compliments. And I'd like to hear about her blushing again as well. Never been to NJ, btw, but then, that's not saying much...I've barely been anywhere.
      You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

• The person above me, like me, has never been to NJ.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me and the person above them have never been to NJ. They need to go, just to say they've been. It's a fun place, if you know where to go.

Comment

• The person above me has shown me pandoras box in innuendo, shall I open it?

Comment

• The person above me has Pandora's Box! Duck! I'd go to the Quickstop if I ever went to Jersey.

Comment

• The person above me can have it!

Comment

• I proceed to hot potato the box with the person above me.

Comment

• The person above me has the box! RUN!!!

Comment

• The person me says we need to run away from the person above him who has Pandora's box. I, instead, take BookstoreEscapee's 10 foot pole, and *POKE* the box.

Comment

• HEY!!!! THE PERSON ABOVE ME TOOK MY 10-FOOT POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me is sick and bereft of her ten-foot pole.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• The person above makes a good point - if I don't get my 10-foot pole back I will be forced to poke people from close up and pass on my cold.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me needs a ten-foot pole so she can poke people in a hygienic manner.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• the person above me cares for our well being.

quick someone give her the pole back!
                                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Working...
                                X