X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I amuse the person above me!!

Comment

• The person above me brings greatly appreciated amusement and smiles.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me likes to be amused.
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me stated a truth about all those above him, rather than just those immediately so.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me is more correct than they may realize.

Edit: damn. The person above me has noticed that the statement above them applies to several of the above statements.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The persons above me seem to like making statements that refer to the persons above them.

Comment

• The person above me appears to be issuing generic 'fits anyone' statements in case he gets gazumped!

Comment

• The person above me is right, as I do not wish to be gazumped again.

Comment

• The person above me has reason to worry as many people have been getting gazumped.

Comment

• The person above me has noticed the increasing reports gazumping going on.

Comment

• The person above me is using words that remind me that my mind is in the gutter though I don't know how that would have a double meaning so not only is my mind in the gutter but it's confused at itself too...

Comment

• The person should enjoy the time her mind spends in the gutter, at least she has good company!

Comment

• The person above me should know I am perfectly content with where my mind is. And yes, I do have good company. Lots of it too.

Comment

• The person above me is aware that the majority of CSers are in the same position as her.

Comment

• The person above me should know that that's why I like it here!

Comment

Working...
                                X