This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is very bruised
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is very true.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me worked with handcuffs today
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me dealt with idiocy of the highest order today. (and I played with batons too! )

Comment

• The person above me is wrong. The sledgehammer guy totally trumps the art students. (Yay for batons and the fun noise they make when you open them)

Comment

• The person above me has also played with batons (for added effect open them upwards, rather than downwards)

Comment

• The person above me has suggested something that I will have to try out tonight

Comment

• The person above me shouldn't try it out indoors...

Comment

• The person above me is silly as I see nothing wrong with trying it out indoors as that's where I usually use the batton. (I have no idea how Lady has nice stuff that doesn't get broken....)

Comment

• The person above me believes batons can be used either indoor or out.

Comment

• The person above me should know that every time is the right time to beat some ass.

Comment

• The person above me is feeling a little violent

Comment

• The person above me is slightly wrong. I'm feeling amused. There is a bit of a difference between the amused mood and the violent mood. The music for each differs.

Comment

• The person above me should detail the specific mood music (for our own safety! )

Comment

• The person above me should know that for angry moods it's usually either angry rap music or angry girl music and for other moods....well mostly the same except occationally non angry music.

Comment

Working...
                                X