Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should post in this thread more frequently.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me used to work in a book store. She also has a greeter badge.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

• the mperson above me has worked in a grocery store
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me lives in my old hometown of Omaha.

Comment

• The person above me is hopefully having a better day than the turtle in her icon
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• I hope the person above me is getting ready for finals.
              "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

• The person above me is probably also getting ready for finals (I have no clue when ours are, just that they are soon)
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• the person above me has a genius outlook on crime in her sig
                  "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

• The person above me must think there are more worthless t*rds in the country, well, that's what I'm getting from his signature.

Comment

• the person above me is correct, I'm of firm belief that we must have at least one in every state!

Comment

• The person above me thinks there is at least 1 t*rd in every state. I, personally, think he is wrong because I know of at least 2 hands worth of t*rds in Virginia alone. What is wrong with me!?

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with the person above me.

Comment

• The person above me is now typing in blue and she doesn't think there's anything wrong with me. YAY!

Comment

• The person above me is happy that there is nothing wrong with her.
                              "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                              You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me is back! Yay! And in a pretty red dress

Comment

Working...
                                X