Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me likes pretty red dresses.

Comment

• The person above me is correct...but I don't own any pretty red dresses. I will be wearing a pretty purple dress to my cousin's wedding in a couple weeks.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me should know I have a pretty red dress that I will be wearing tomorrow.

Comment

• I am jealous of the person above me.

I am wearing a red fleece today but it's not exactly pretty...and it's got cat hair on it...

Comment

• The person above me must have been petting cats recently.
            "But I don't want to be among mad people."
            You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me does not have cat hair on her avatar's pretty red dress. Her avatar obviously does not know of the joys of petting cats.

Comment

• The person above me sounds like they know the joys of petting cats
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I know about the joys of petting kitties - I have 2!

Comment

• The person above me also has 2 kitties
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• The person above me has some kitties of his own. I think...
                      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

• The person above me may or may not have kitties but they definitely deserve to have one.

Comment

• The person above me thinks everyone should have a kitty?

We have 2 but they live with my parents. I have to get my fix once a week or so. Unfortunatly, fleece does not let go of the fur, so even when I wash it I still find furs stuck in it...

Comment

• The person above me gets their kitty fix once a week. That's not enough for me.

Comment

• the person above me gets their kitty fix everyday!
                              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• The person above me is correct that I get my kitty fix every day (and even every night as my girly cat likes to sleep with me).

Comment

Working...
                                X