Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me should know I'm currently grinning like a cheshire cat!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me has a smile on their face that should probably make others very suspicious or worried.
      "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me has made me worried about the motives of the person above them.

Comment

• The person above me should not be worried. I just am generally suspisious of smiling people as that's usually when the people I know are causing the most trouble.
          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• The person above me is suspicious of smiling people. Must remind myself not to smile around her.

Comment

• The person above me should know that while i may be more suspicious of people like that, they are also lots of fun
              Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 06-07-2008, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• The person above me has mixed feelings about smiling people, possibly depending on whether or not she knows them.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is not sweating at her job as where she works is not filled with lots of people participating in the World Wide D&D Gameday.

Comment

• The person above me has a busy workplace

Comment

• The person above me isn't at work today.

Comment

• The person above me isn't at work today either

Comment

• The person above me should know that I'm no longer at work as I'm now at home.

Comment

• The person above me should have a nice relaxing bath with some candles going and some soft mood music with a lovely glass of wine.

Comment

• The person above me has made a good suggestion for the person above them

Comment

• I agree with the person above me that the person above them has made a terrific suggestion for me. Now, all I have to do is get my daughter to go to sleep & I can relax.

Comment

Working...
                                X