X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The person above me is really confused

Comment

• The person above me should know that the person above her is not the only one who is really confused!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• The person above me is confused, as are most of the others on this page myself included
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Apparently I have confused the persons above me.

She said the person above her was mostly true; all that came into my head was "mostly false" so...

What, it's almost 10pm and it's still 85 degrees outside. What do you want from me?

[is cranky]
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• The person above me DIDN'T confuse me.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• The person above me is not confused and I've made the person above them cranky. I'm going to have to go to bed, curl my body around my 4-year-old as her bed still isn't made up and try not to fall off the side of the bed 'cos even though I have a Queen-sized bed, child likes to press right up against the person with the most body heat.

Comment

• The person above me did not make me cranky. The heat makes me cranky. wah. And tomorrow's forecast is 97 and sunny. double wah.

And your daughter sounds like a certain small dog I know. I have woken up on the edge of a queen-size bed while he sprawls out in the middle.
                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 06-09-2008, 02:31 AM. Reason: wah.

Comment

• The person above me should join forces with me to chase the heat and humidity out of NJ.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I'm in, person above me!!! How do we do that?

Comment

• The person above me will know the plan...when I come up with one.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• The person above me is plotting.
                        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                          Have I mentioned that or was that a guess? Cuz you're right...
                          It was an educated gusstimate (the majority of people have brown hair of some description...)

The person above me is probably plotting as well, just becasue she's like that!
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me knows me too well

Comment

• The person above me is, at this moment in time, probably quite tired!
                              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• The person above me should know that I am acually still fairly awake for now

Comment

Working...
                                X