Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm real life has a way of interfering .

Edit : Little background about why Quake calls Whisper Jenny even though its not even her real name. Jenny was Quakes sister before he was transformed by his mutation, unfortunately she died later from cancer, but Quake's mind will not register that fact. When Alex asks him to guard a female, any female, in his mind they become "Jenny". So if you are female, and he is asked to go along to help you, he will call you Jenny..and there will be no convincing him that is not your name.
    Last edited by Mytical; 03-17-2011, 06:41 AM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Gah.
      I need a better sleep schedule.
      4srs.
      Anyway. I dread schedule upsets to those who post here... I mean, waiting a week to know if you live or die?? I've already experienced that with another player-- two weeks, two weeks, until we found out if we had to relive the last one (for the unknownth, to our memories fifth, time). This is what you get when you play around with Spirit/Time/Crazy-Sons-of-Bitches Ether. Also, Mage. :3
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Mytical, hope you don't mind I borrowed Johnny for a minute. I just thought having these two talk would be interesting for some reason. Establish a bit more of her personality (or apparent lack thereof). I'll be at work in an hour, so that's probably it for me until later.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I'm liking Thelassa so far. I can't really wait until Sam meets everyone. That'll be....possibly odd.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• y'know what would be awesome? A holiday like a bank holiday or something where no one's doing anything except sitting in their sweatpants and nomming on cheeze-its.
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• so we can play more?

or is this in character?

Comment

• so we can play more. I've never done any rp session less than 4 hours, typically they're 6. What?
                This is a change of pace for me, which is why I was all jazzed with the back-and-forth that can be generated, all from the comfort of being distracted like I usually am. In-persons usually demand a level of focus that's a bit difficult past the hour mark.

Comment

• Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  or is this in character?
                  Yeah, I can't see my character nomming Cheez-Its while wearing sweatpants. Maybe if we did an alternate universe storyline or something

Comment

• Nah... I see her wrapped up in one of those crazy-heavy coats and either smoking or sipping at a tiny tea-cup, both options outside.

Comment

• Sam would be a dog sleeping by the fireplace. :P

Comment

• Question about fixes: if a correction is mentioned, should I fix my own mention of it?

Comment

• That would be up to you. Of course, then my mentioning of my fix becomes unnecessary. So.... yeah. I dunno.

Off to work now.

Comment

• mm... I think it's "situational." ... and maybe I should mention fixes in this thread. Yeah.

Comment

• Either or I think. If somebody wants to do something to my character or interact with her from now until 7:30 (I'm Eastern time), that's cool. I've got a grad class. She's just a little overwhelmed right now and probably won't fully calm until she gets home and spring it on her parents. Which is part of what she's dreading.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ooooh parent-drama! As you can tell, I enjoy NPCs, and parents... they're something special. Oddly, I feel more confident doing parental units in type than in voice.
                                EDIT: wait. Is this the type of grad class that you can slack off in-class, but panic outside of it, or the other way 'round? Or neither?

Comment

Working...
                                X