Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I approve too. Although I'm not too sure what exactly you're doing. But I'm enjoying the outcomes. Ananda and Kate might want to practice dealing with emotions though.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Right now, she's trying to get to know Crisis. She likes him, and I'm fairly certain it's because she got to "see God" because of him. I'll be elaborating on that later. XD And, what he's saying, she wants to help.
      :\ Geeze Ananda, shiny-distracted much?
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• ...I think we've found why Kate and Ananda are good friends.

They're both easily distracted.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Among many other reasons! :3
          Now I'm getting obsessive again. I want to know what happens... >-<
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Indeed!
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Man... talk about nervy.
              Yay trust from Thelassa! :3
              Also, Mytical, what's going on in the room now? Like Alexander... or noises from outside?
              (Not that Ananda would really notice at this point, navel-gazing.)

Comment

• In the room? Everybody is pinned with gravity and ice..not much..outside..room is pretty sound proof..so the characters have no way of telling
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• So, can Ananda see him looking at Alexander, or "tell"/sense-- or is he a figure in front of her, on the spread of the universe?
                  EDIT: check

Comment

• She can still see, experience, etc the room she is in. Just also 'experiences' the universe...it is not exactly visual .. it is more .. a feeling...hard to explain.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• ohhh... trippy... ughbluhflgn.
                      Please hold.

Comment

• Getting high from the story, teh?
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• XD Ananda will never do drugs, if this is what it's like.
                          Awesome and horrible at the same time.
                          Just trying to wrap my brain around that...

Comment

• Having fun then?
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Yes. Oh yes. I especially like my last line. *rubs hands together* (the one about what will you do)
                              Didn't think this would happen.
                              EDIT: current plan: shoot Alexander into a distant sun.
                              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 06-18-2011, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• crap. Can Alexander posses living bodies?

Comment

Working...
                                X