Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed not. But I'm trying to figure out how quick the whole fight was. Would it have been obvious that the guns were trained specifically on Kate?
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• She didn't see the ones pointed at her..but since neither Stalker nor the Wolf was near her (or that close at least) there could be no doubt who the darts were meant for.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Something for them to talk about next then. But next as in after I get sleeps. Been up since 6 am >.< Hopefully my boss will start scheduling me for more hours regularly rather than asking last minute.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Good night then.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yay sleep. How's it I can get a full night's sleep and still feel tired? >.<
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I know what you mean..sometimes seems like I have no energy..

Comment

• Think I'm trying to get sick, but not really. Is weird.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I always feel like that. >.> No matter how much I sleep, I'm still tired.

Maybe I'm a cat.
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I want to be a cat...

Need to get published so I can sleep like that. And hibernate in winter.

Stupid winter.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Just a warning, don't have much time left for right now, have to go help my parents with something.

Comment

• Oh gosh winter. I totally sleep like 12 hours a day in winter >.>

Also please don't brainwash the pretty birdie?

Comment

• Don't worry..in creature form..you would be safe anyhow. Lol..her ability only works on humans.

Comment

• I could sleep all day and night and still be tired. Maybe it's my sleep apnea, but even with the CPAP it hasn't changed. I just can't "wake up," until after I've been awake for a couple of hours.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Yeah I usually say "I'm up but not awake" for a few hours until my brain kicks in.

Comment

• I'm leaving soon too to go do some stuff with Kabe.

And when I wake up anytime between 6 & 8 am...I'm in the "up but not awake" stage until 9-10.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X