Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh don't worry about it Kana. Things will work out.
    ... hopefully well. XD
    WTG Johnny... :facepalm:
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Remember, animals won't always get the concept of what you want. The more intelligent the creature (not cunning, but intelligence) the better chance they have of getting it right.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Yeah I know, but hey at least it 1. freaked out the AML and 2. removed their toy.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I think Kate just BSOD'd
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Yes. Yes she did. It's been a hard couple of days for her.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Clarify for me. Are we currently actively under attack or what?
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• Yes, Johnny's teleporting in set off the alarms.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Oh lovely.

Mighty morphing animals to the rescue!

Comment

• Well as of Monday, I am going to be very busy for two weeks. So this may be on hiatus during that period of time.

Comment

• like job related busy? *crossing fingers*

Comment

• Yep, as posted in bragging I have a job starting Monday for two weeks. Long long hours, but great pay.

Comment

• Yay! Congrats!

Comment

• YAY! I must find said thread!
                            Good thing I'm mostly free for the weekend. I'm super-excited: I seem to be on a 'doing shit' upswing! What this means is, I'm getting off my duff, doing stuff I need to do, and some stuff I want to do, and I'm going places. Go me!
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• With mytical's permission...I present my character to be dropped in where needed.

True Name: Sarlon Arlop

Country of Origin: unknown

Nickname (if any): Sarlon

Powers: Flight (wings only...feathered), energy manipulation, and minor "magic" use...mostly fire surrounded.

Ability : the "fire" she can form is sometimes little better then a small camp fire, but when pushed can rage like a fire storm.

The flight she has can be maintained for longish periods of time, mostly using thermals to keep her aloft.

Energy manipulation is mostly using the natural energy that surrounds a person or object and making it move....kinda like telekensis. used properly she can use it to heal some injuries.

Weaknesses: not many, but using energy manipulation to much drains her making her tired very easily.

Description: Long jet black hair falling to her waist always kept in a dancer's braid. about 5' 10" tall and VERY slender. a single long scar apperently very old running from above her left eyebrow down across the bridge of her nose ending just below her chin on the right side. Usually seen wearing comfortable clothes loose across the chest area to accomodate her wings which she makes no effort to hide or be ashamed of, but can fold them down around herself much like a cloak. Usually seen eating almost anything she can get her hands on, claiming she needs to eat often to keep from draining to much of her own energy.

Apparent age : 20...maybe mid 20s in apperance.

Real Age: unknown
                              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Ok .. this can be interesting. Just have to figure out how being around Crisis (who has increased everybody's power by his presence) will affect her.

Comment

Working...
                                X