Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas CSers! Anyone else down here needing to check in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Texas CSers! Anyone else down here needing to check in?

I'm pretty sure there are a few, but I wanted to make sure everyone made it through the storm we just had all right.

There's a lot of damage, and I'm currently in the backyard where all the flooding occurred (San Antonio, near Olmos Basin, for those familiar)

I'm ok, the cats are ok, and the boyfriend is currently in New Mexico worried, but reassured I'm ok.

I was just shown a link to an article on the Daily mail here

Most of those pictures are within a 4-5 block radius of me, so I'm pretty much stuck until things drain down a bit, but I have power, I have food, I have water (even the usable kind, haha!). But I know some more of you live out here, please check in, let us know you're all right, and if anyone is sans power and needs a couch or even a shower, shoot me a PM!

Glad to hear you are OK.

Keep your head above water!
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Any idea on how New Braunfels fared? My MIL's winter trailer is there, but she's up in Canada right now.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

@Crossbow, I have friends in New Braunfels and they seem to be okay, I haven't heard of anything major from them.

We are on the far west side of town, near Helotes, which didn't get hit as hard as the central/east part of town. Everything is fine here, our backyard didn't flood or anything, and even the outside kitty who's been hanging out in our backyard seems to be okay.

Comment

Working...
        X