Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to thoroughly embarrass yourself in seven easy steps.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to thoroughly embarrass yourself in seven easy steps.

1. Do a bunch of laundry but don't fold it right away.
    2. Get overwhelmed at the 12 full baskets of clothes that need to be folded.
    3. Ask your 14 year old son to help.
    4. Forget that your "personal" stuff is in one of those baskets.
    5. Fail to notice that your son is folding stuff from that basket.
    6. Look up when your son says "whose is this? And what is this" to notice that your son is holding up an impossibly tiny black lace g-string.
    7. Look mortified while trying to remain composed enough to say never mind, I will take care of that, while taking said g-string and the rest of the basket away from your son.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

As bad as it is for you, imagine how bad it is for him too!
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

I totally get "What is this?" but "Whose is this?" Are there a lot of options?

Comment

I live with my parents and my siblings that are still minors. Granted the 11 year old owning such items isn't likely but my mother also owns a few, not that I wanted to know that any more than my son wanted to discover that I still wore sexy stuff.
        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I also ran across one of my mum's g-strings at that age, but it was much larger. She'd hung it on the line for the first time and I was bringing the washing back in. I un-pegged it thinking "Oh, Mum must have bought me a lacy crop-top" *holds it up and begins turning it over and around* "How am I supposed to wear this? It only has one shoulder...oh wait. Eww!!" *shudders and drops them into the basket*
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

One Christmas my uncle--who is a bit of a prankster--got my grandmother (his mother) and my great-grandmother (her mom) matching g-strings. Poor great-grandma had no idea what it was and kept holding it up, examining it, and generally looking really confused. The rest of the family thought it was hysterical. Yunno, as long as we don't think about it too hard. >.<
            I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

My mom sometimes gets the wrong size of underwear, so she tries to give them to me. Like totally unopened package and I freak out and don't want to touch them. Granted, I am like 3 times my moms size,(Not three times her weight, but she is a size 6 and i am currently an 18. So yeah 3x my mom) so I have the excuse that even if they are two large for her, they are probably too small for me.

Anyway, my point is this. When I am home I ONLY handle my own laundry, and towels. For fear of touching someone else's underwear or finding something.

Also, my mom once(possibly more than that) hung ALL of my lingere on the outdoor clothes line. So that was fun...
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
              X