Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know a lot of the American MMPR footage was shot right here in Colorado, especially the Space Rangers series. There were a lot of scenes I watched as a kid where I noticed very specific landmarks in the background
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

• Within my truck is snow that will not melt, since the truck never warms up enough.
      Today, within my lunchbox, my applesauce froze, with my icepack never thawing at all.
      Today, within my lunchbox, my jello snack pack melted into liquid...

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
        Today, within my lunchbox, my jello snack pack melted into liquid...
        Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of runny jello stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

Comment

• Quoth sms001 View Post
          Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of runny jello stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.
          *throws popcorn* not even runny jello it was drinkable

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
            Today, within my lunchbox...
            A beef and bean burrito ice cream bar...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Today,within my lunchbox....

A treat for the ladies
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance with Geico
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

• In 1940, children's book creators Margaret and HA Rey fled Paris on bicycles just hours before the Nazis occupied the city. They took only their coats and some manuscripts of unpublished works.

One of which was 'Curious George'.
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                    Margaret and HA Rey fled Paris on bicycles ... 'Curious George'...
                    Now that is interesting! (And I had no idea Curious George was that old. Thought it was a sixties thing.)

Comment

• During the filming of Season 6 of Wipeout, a contestant lost their shoe in the mud on one of the courses. Normally it can be found, but not at that time.

Three things happened from that event:

-They had to halt production while an assistant raced to get a replacement shoe (she needed it to compete)
                      -They now stock tennis shoes of every adult size.

They managed to find the shoe while filming for Season 7.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Guantanamo Bay camp has a library-the most popular author in terms of amount of books borrowed? That'd be...er... Danielle Steel.
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• In Journey's Don't Stop Believing,he's a 'city boy,born and raised in South Detroit'.Most of South Detroit is Windsor,Canada.

Comment

• Ray Bradbury got the name of his most famous book while doing research for it. He called a fire station and asked at what temperature books burn.

THe fireman who answered told him, "451 degrees Fahrenheit."
                            https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                              In Journey's Don't Stop Believing,he's a 'city boy,born and raised in South Detroit'.Most of South Detroit is Windsor,Canada.
                              I75 is the only interstate where you can enter the U.S. heading southbound, leave it heading southbound, and wind up in the same country where you started.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                                In Journey's Don't Stop Believing,he's a 'city boy,born and raised in South Detroit'.Most of South Detroit is Windsor,Canada.
                                Excuse me? No Detroit is NOT Canada. There is a lake that separates us. Besides, there really is a part of Detroit known as South Detroit that is not labeled. It's because of the rail lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X