This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another crazy idea.

Ok I had another of my crazy ideas. This time for a tv game show. Right now I call it Topsy Turvy.

Contestants start with x amount of points. The object is to lose all these points, and depending on how few points the winner has left decides what prize they go for.

Each time they get a question right, they lose how many ever points the question is. Every time they get it wrong they gain that number of points. They can 'buy' penalties and bonuses. Bonuses adds points, penalties subtracts points.

The hook is they are 10' off the floor, buckled in seats. Each round before they are asked a question the seats turn upside down for x amount of time.

In the finals (to decide which of two contestants gets to go for the prize) the chair turns the whole time.

Of course there would be a tun of safety features so if something went wrong nobody would be hurt.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sweetie I think you need to stop watching tv drugged out. There is a show like that but it uses time. Loose so much time and your out...unspectacular ways too.

Comment

Working...
    X