This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's official, the crazy magnet is definitely active again

So, as mentioned in a recent Sightings post, it appears the Crazy Magnet I'm afflicted with has managed to switch itself back on. Further proof? The boyfriend leaves town for work, and I'm left alone. Not even 24 hours later, I find THIS

In my mailbox when I got home from work.

*whimper*

HE'S GONNA BE GONE FOR TWO WEEKS, HALLLPPP!!!

You need to train those cats to attack on command.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Come to west texas...nothing much happens here...you'll be safe...bored..but safe

Comment

I was born and raised in west Texas. Crazy followed me from there when I left, I think. :P

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
          I was born and raised in west Texas. Crazy followed me from there when I left, I think. :P
          So maybe perform a ritual to send it back there?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I think someone was under the influence of Sumthin' on that letter. Lupo. Loco. Not many letter changes hmmmm
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I think the note broke my brain.
              What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

This settles it. Lupo and I need to go into business together. Doesn't matter what, I just want to see what we attract when we join forces.
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Make a note, people:

Make sure that Lupo and Seraph NEVER MEET.

The resultant Crazy Singularity would probably wipe out half the continent.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I'm thinking more along the lines of the universe folding up like a paper hat ...

(Thanks to Terry Pratchett for that image )

Comment

Lupo....ack!!!
                      fireheart....hey!!!! O.o lol thats mean! Trust me...we dont need any more imported crazy

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post

The resultant Crazy Singularity would probably wipe out half the continent.
                        Only half?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          This settles it. Lupo and I need to go into business together. Doesn't matter what, I just want to see what we attract when we join forces.
                          While the stories would be truly epic, we'd have to survive them to hear about them afterwards. And based on everything we keep seenig, I'm not sure that would be possible...
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            I offer my axe and the ability to glower. It should keep all but the full-blown crazy away. You could post me on your web page.
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Immortal1982 View Post
                              Only half?
                              I was erring on the low side of the disaster bell curve.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X