This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living the dream

In bed with a half empty tub of no sugar added strawberry yogurt on one side. A half empty bottle of diet pepsi on the other. One screen playing the daily show, the other my java homework. My head a sore throat and minor headcold.

yeah you're jealous. just admit it now.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Nope. Sitting here with a hot pad on my damn shoulder that wouldn't let me sleep last night. Got a cup of double spice chai tea, the sun is out, the idiot neighbors are blessedly quiet, and I don't have to listen to co-worker drama here at home.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I'm at home, wrapped up in a blanket. This on monitor #2, WoW on monitor #1. Waiting for my BRILLIANT husband to get home from "picking the kid up from school". Why quotation marks? He forgot to put gas in the car. So he's stuck outside in the pouring rain while his dad get the kid. The impending lecture will be glorious

Comment

Quoth Moogles View Post
        I'm at home, wrapped up in a blanket. This on monitor #2, WoW on monitor #1. Waiting for my BRILLIANT husband to get home from "picking the kid up from school". Why quotation marks? He forgot to put gas in the car. So he's stuck outside in the pouring rain while his dad get the kid. The impending lecture will be glorious
        the lecture must include you loudly scolding "you had one job"
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Working...
        X