Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the first pictures from series 8 filming have shown up on my Facebook feed, and who we see?

Madam Vastra and Straxx!

Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
      So the first pictures from series 8 filming have shown up on my Facebook feed, and who we see?

Madam Vastra and Straxx!

Woohoo! I love Strax.

Apparently there's a spin-off coming with these guys. As if Moffat doesn't have enough to do.

I'm a little jealous today though as a former colleague of mine posted on his Facebook today that Doctor Who have been filming at his workplace today.

Comment

Quoth retro View Post
        Woohoo! I love Strax.

Apparently there's a spin-off coming with these guys. As if Moffat doesn't have enough to do.

I'm a little jealous today though as a former colleague of mine posted on his Facebook today that Doctor Who have been filming at his workplace today.
        I'd be happy with a spin-off series featuring the Paternoster Row Gang (Vastra, Jenny, and Strax. With bonus Thomas Thomas.)
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth retro View Post
          Maltings?

They used to film at my husband's old workplace and he was the one that had to invoice for the use of the building. Apparently, he used to send the invoices to RTD himself - and they were always paid late!

I also used to do bits of dry cleaning for them, and I did the engraving for the 50th anniversary crew gifts. No longer in that job though so no more touching the Doctor's trousers

The only filming I get to see is for Casualty - they've filmed outside my house a couple of years back and it was awful.

Comment

No idea where it is to be honest sorry.

I saw a couple of episodes being filmed a little while ago too. A bit of The Idiot's Lantern and a bit of Rise of the Cybermen.

Comment

Working...
            X