This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird crushes...

After being directed to the superb Retail Comic,I have realized...
    Amber and Marla are damn hot and have made it into my 'people I shouldn't fancy,but do' list to join..

Jo from Facts of Life
    Lindsey Stagg from Adrian Mole
    Vanessa Paradis in her Joe le Taxi days
    Lisa Motormouth Ruddy from..... whatever programme she was on-do you know?...*
    ...and even the grown-up Lisa Simpson

So...who's on your 'weird mmm.... list'?-be they obscure,weird or even cartoon

Eek.You didn't say I don't know did you!!....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Chris Botti. Not necessarily weird or anything. His face fascinates me.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The Punisher, Jackie Estacado (aka The Darkness) and Judge Dredd.

I love my sweet husband but when it comes to comic books I am very attracted to the alpha males.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Lisa Motormouth Ruddy from..... whatever programme she was on-do you know?...
        You Can't Do That on Television. I was always a Moose fan myself.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

My old man crush is Mark Harmon.

Also the guy who plays Dr. Spencer Reid on "Criminal Minds"; Matthew something or another. I can't remember his last name.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
            My old man crush is Mark Harmon.

Also the guy who plays Dr. Spencer Reid on "Criminal Minds"; Matthew something or another. I can't remember his last name.
            Matthew Gray Gubler; he is a cutie

I have a real-life crush on a guy who sorta reminds me of him in a way. Unfortunately I am very bad at acting on such things.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ooh ooh and the girl in the Boots ad...
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Alan Rickman - he's always been able to turn my head

Wil Wheaton - his geekiness is just so sweet. I wanna squeeze him.
                The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I don't think any of my crushes are all that weird, but a lot of my friends think I'm odd because I have a thing for Kirsten Dunst.

I mean, Karen Gillan is perhaps obscure to a lot of my non-Whovian friends, but there's no denying her hotness.

Although, technically, it was probably weird that in the mid-Nineties I had a thing for Tonya Harding. Even after the scandal broke.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                    You Can't Do That on Television. I was always a Moose fan myself.
                    To a teen boy in the 80's, she was like crack - I couldn't get enough of her.

Also, I wanted to do dirty things with Tina Yothers, just wasn't 100 % sure how to do them back in the day.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Are Annette's ***** bigger than her mouse ears yet?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Danny Bonaduce *hangs head in shame*

Comment

Oh, I remembered another one from the late 90's/Early 2000's: Anthony Edwards. Yes, I do have a thing for bald men, skinny men.
                          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

For some odd reason, Daria Morgendorffer.

Not really sure why. She's the one I thought of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others.
                            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Jackie Earle Haley. So sue me.

...and add me to the Mark Harmon and Matthew Gray Gubler list...and throw in Joe Mantegna while you're at it.
                              Last edited by Severen13; 12-26-2013, 02:52 PM.
                              I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X