This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mytical back in hospital...

Don't really know details as yet, but he said last night he had suddenly started feeling bad. When he didn't appear on here this morning, I logged onto Facebook and there was a message from his mum to say he'd gone back into hospital.

I know you won't need me to ask this, but keep him in your thoughts, won't you? He goes through such a lot
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

See you back soon Myt Speedy recovery, much yes, very wow.
    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
    "What IS fun to fight through?"
    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

In my thoughts and fingers crossed. Get better soon, Mytical!
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Indeed, get well quickly.

Comment

Crossing my fingers

Comment

Not to scare anyone, but I saw what he posted yesterday about fever-induced dreams and his fluctuating blood sugar.

I can only hope for a quick recovery.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

Good thoughts here.
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

So sorry to hear that. I hope he's ok.
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I will keep in my prayers. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
                  Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

So Mytical can feel properly mugged in the hospital...
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I now know why I was thinking of him night before last. It's like he comes to mind right before this happens. I should've known.
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I hope he's back home soon ...

Comment

Sending healing thoughts, Myt...

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

Get better Mytical!! Sending good thoughts and prayers!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Get better soon.We're all thinking of you. Especially just noticed that if the calendar thing is correct,it's showing it's his 40th birthday today. If that's right, then we'll send extra cheerful hugs along and a small parade of streamers so you can be back on your feet and celebrating soon!
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X