X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target - Targét (pronounced Tar-jhay)
    Home Depot - Home Despot
    McDonalds - McZargalds
    Wal-Mart - Wally World, Wal-Fart Supersucker (Supercenter)
    Radio Shack - Ratty Ol' Shack, Rat Shack
    Burger King - Burger Thing
    Taco Bell - Taco Hell, Taco Smell, Colon Blow (Already Taken)
    KFC - KF Rat
    Pizza Hut - Pizza Butt, Pizza Rut, Pizza the Hutt (is gonna send out for YOU!!!)
    Dunkin' Donuts - Funkin' Gonuts
    Goofy music!
    Old tech junk!

Comment

Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
      Assholes & Pinheads, when a friend asked me what the company name stood for.
      The parent company of my store has often been referred to as "Royal A-hole"
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

the real name of a company here in town

bowes and cocks realty.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Dead Lobster

Comment

Dead Mobster

Pizza the Hut

Video the Hut (Local place called Video Hut)

Comment

Twerk Or Tweet For Unisex
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AdamAnt316 View Post
                McDonalds - McZargalds
                Over 7 million Earthling Burgers Served!
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Over 7 million Earthling Burgers Served!
                  Next exit 50 megazorks!
                  Goofy music!
                  Old tech junk!

Comment

These are all hilarious, many of them are really creative too!

Comment

Olive Bargain

Comment

Burger King-Buzzard King
                        My Fanfic Page
                        My Fiction Page
                        My Social Group
                        My Pet Social Group
                        My You Tube Channel

Comment

McDoomLands
                          Burger Royale
                          Toxic Smell (taco bell)
                          Chez Burger (pretty much any burger joint)

...Aaaaand my parents' favorite way to tell us that we weren't eating out when we were little kids -- telling us that were going to "Emoh's" >_< They thought it was damn funny. We did not.
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Tim Hortons - Tims Crack Shack (it really is that addictive)
                            Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Not really making fun of the name, but kinda funny nonetheless: White Castle = alternately 'Great White Morsel Palace", 'Rectal Rockets", and "The Aluminum Palace"

And around here, there used to be a chain of convenience stores owned by Sunoco called 'Stop 'n Go'. Which was, of course, 'Stop 'n Rob.'

And there was (and may even still be) an actual drive through convenience store called 'Yo Mama's Drive Thru'. Hard to make fun of that one.

A defunct chain of discount/department stores in my area, long gone, was called Van Leunen's. Which of course was 'Van Losers'.

Burger Chef (also long gone, bought by Hardees... if you ever see them advertise a limited edition sandwich called the Big Chef, that's where it came from) was naturally 'Booger Chef'. On a similar note, 'Booger King'. (Note: It was customary to pronounce it 'Boo-ger')

Burger King could also be called Burger Death.

A restaurant called Skyline Chili was often pronounced Skuh-Lee-Nees. Excellent food, by the way, although there is a fierce debate as to whether their signature fare can actually called 'chili', since it isn't made with chili beans. Whatever it's called, it sure is tasty.
                              Last edited by ADeMartino; 02-07-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry about this one:
                                So I told my wife about this thread, as it has kept me very entertained (thank you, Silent Hunter) and she immediatly shouted, "Stiffy Lube!"

Comment

Working...
                                X