X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augh! No no no no no

Spotted this today while I was out picking up a few things-

You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Get off yer duff and buy eet!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Wash it down with an ice cold DUFF!

Nice find Kittish.

Comment

*head tilts* I must figure out if I could do that with purple....

Comment

Someone get Gravekeeper over here!
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            *head tilts* I must figure out if I could do that with purple....
            I don't see why not. Right next to that was a pastel tie dye cake mix. Just make up your cake batter (probably wouldn't work too well with chocolate), split it into 3 or more smaller bowls and add food color til each one is the shade you want. Then alternate spoonfuls of each color into your cake pan til it's as full as you want it and bake.
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

My niece would LOVE that.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Bet it's a big seller in Nunavut!

Mike
                Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                  I don't see why not. Right next to that was a pastel tie dye cake mix. Just make up your cake batter (probably wouldn't work too well with chocolate), split it into 3 or more smaller bowls and add food color til each one is the shade you want. Then alternate spoonfuls of each color into your cake pan til it's as full as you want it and bake.
                  I've done it with shades of green but I seem to suck at blue dye. Also did rainbow cupcakes too..that one was a pain in the neck.

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                    Bet it's a big seller in Wisconsin!

Mike
                    Fixed that for you.

The swamp has lots of pink camo stuff. LOTS. Of course, it's all pink Realtree and Mossy Oak crap which is useful only as camouflage clothing if you're hunting unicorns.

But when it comes to clothing, bedspreads and curtains in pink camo, bitches be CRAZY.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My niece had a rainbow swirl type cake for her graduation last year, but this? This is taking the pink camo thing entirely too far! It does make me want some more of that rainbow cake, though.
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        The swamp has lots of pink camo stuff. LOTS. Of course, it's all pink Realtree and Mossy Oak crap which is useful only as camouflage clothing if you're hunting unicorns.
                        In that case, it's completely useless. Judging from the people I know who wear pink camo, only people who are disqualified from hunting unicorns will wear it.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I must not make a virgin joke...
                          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                            I must not make a virgin joke...
                            Yeah, that'd be vergin' on my territory.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

oooh, it's GK's wedding cake!

Comment

Working...
                              X