This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news everyone

Those of you that saw this thread I have some good news. WE FOUND THE KITTENS!!! One was in the wall and took 5 holes to find and the other was in the ceiling. One had crud in his eye that was quickly dispatched with a wet cloth and q-tip.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Only 2 kittens? I thought cats had bigger litters than that. Are you sure you found all of them?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Mom says she only noticed 2 wet spots where they fed off their mom so I hope so

Comment

Usually, cats do have bigger litters, but a small litter, even an only kitten, is not unheard of.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Now to worry about the ceiling one since its breathing is probably normal but faster than its sibling by just a tad bit

Comment

As a general rule, mammals have twice as many nipples as babies. Cats have six nipples, which means three babies is average, so two wouldn't be unusual.
            The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
              As a general rule, mammals have twice as many nipples as babies. Cats have six nipples, which means three babies is average, so two wouldn't be unusual.
              So if a mother has superfluous nipples, she'll have more babies?

Also yay kitties! Any pics?
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                So if a mother has superfluous nipples, she'll have more babies?

Also yay kitties! Any pics?
                not yet maybe ill grab a couple later.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                  As a general rule, mammals have twice as many nipples as babies.
                  I guess cattle are the exception. From what I've seen, it's normal for a cow to have 4 nipples, but "your cow had twins" is considered fighting words (single births are the rule, "twins" among open-range cattle usually means that there's another cow bawling for its lost calf - and the calf-less cow and the one with twins are NEVER wearing the same brand).
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    I guess cattle are the exception.
                    I think so too, because the rule seems to apply with all other mammals. Maybe once upon a time cows used to have twins more than singles, and they never lost their extra nipples?
                    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Sad news Everyone. Sadly we just found one dead. We wrapped it up and I'll go out into the back yard tomorrow to bury it with the other kittens and cats that sadly passed away. May Bast watch over the poor kitty.

Comment

Poor baby.
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                          Sad news Everyone. Sadly we just found one dead. We wrapped it up and I'll go out into the back yard tomorrow to bury it with the other kittens and cats that sadly passed away. May Bast watch over the poor kitty.
                          Poor bubba. Is this momma cats first litter?
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Yeah her first litter

Comment

I BRING PICTURES OF KITTY!!!!
                              Last edited by darkroxas45; 08-21-2016, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X