This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election '15

We have had enough leaflets through the door to keep a hamster in bedding for a year.Funnily enough,most of them say how awful the other parties are,but now why I should vote for their party.
    Any party that gives me my sleep back will be welcome.Got up at 6am to open up polling station to find open and people inside-they didn't mention they had given over the keys last night to the presiding clerk when they put the booths up

I present my new definitive party choosing solution. Take all the leaflets with pictures of their candidates and line them up in front of a hamster. Whichever one he tries to gnaw the face off first obviously is not liked,so gets removed.Last one remaining unbitten gets the vote...
    Last edited by EricKei; 05-07-2015, 07:55 PM. Reason: *does the post Fusion Dance*
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    Funnily enough,most of them say how awful the other parties are
    "Don't vote for this person. They eat boogers" campaigning seems to be the new trend in politics.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I'm not in the UK, but I'm aware of this election mostly because they keep mentioning it on CNN.

I'm just hoping Mock the Week comes back soon so I can watch Dara and the gang mock politics in general.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This seems to be a trend best discussed at Fratching.

Please take it there.

The thread is now closed.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X