Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer located and purchased. Thanks to Kaylyn for the assist, and to Dreamstalker and D's dad for the attempted assist. Dreamstalker, if your dad did purchase it, let me know and I'll reimburse him. If not,please thank him for me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Hooray for a happy ending in the quest for beer! I really have no idea why I was so interested in this yet I was.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Because every quest is an adventure, and you want to see the hero (in this case, me) acquire the item they're seeking (in this case, a New Mexican IPA). Or something like that.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Ah. I was going to offer to send you some Full Sail IPA. One of Oregon's best sellers. And we have the best beer in the country, according to a recent survey.

Comment

Full Sail IPA is great, but it has no tie-in to the groom, so while I appreciate the offer, it just wouldn't be the same thing.

If you're scratching your head and wondering what the hell I'm talking about, understand that the beer Vic is sending me has the groom's name in it, and the beer Kaylyn is sending me is from his home state. FS IPA has neither going for it.

Thanks, but it just wouldn't work.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Ah, makes sense. By the way, if you want to try the #1 rated IPA in Oregon, I believe Breakside Brewery ships it. (And seriously, you should visit Portland sometime and take a beer tour. We have more breweries than anywhere else in the country.)

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
                Ah, makes sense. By the way, if you want to try the #1 rated IPA in Oregon, I believe Breakside Brewery ships it. (And seriously, you should visit Portland sometime and take a beer tour. We have more breweries than anywhere else in the country.)
                We're going to catch you up on that. Craft breweries are breaking out like gangbusters up here. Many years ago, this town had about 100 breweries. Who know, maybe we will again!

We now have a couple of craft beer festivals every year, brewery tours, and so on. How's that old song go? "Beer, beer, beer, let's all have another beer...."
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Glad I was able to be of service! Very lucky that you happened to be searching for this beer at the exact moment I was taking a trip through New Mexico! I found it at an Albertson's in Albuquerque.

Comment

Yes, I should be able to get it out to paradise tomorrow.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I'll be able to ship tomorrow. Just PM or text me the details and if there's any special shipping requirements.

Comment

I would say to make sure it's very well wrappec. Lots of bubble wrap is good.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Vic, Kaylyn's package contains only cans, no bottles, so while a snug fit and cushioning is still important, it is not as vital as with bottles.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                          X