X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
    Video 1 was teams.
    Yeah, but I didn't actually start playing until after I saw video 1.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
      ...mortified because we've kinda been taking turns chasing and eating each other a lot the past few days.
      Oh? You do say?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Oh? You do say?

Let me explain- On the US West server, in teams mode, I've been constantly running into a player called 'MARKIMOO'. More often than not, we've been on different teams (I think we've only ever been on the same team like twice), so I instinctively chase them if they're smaller than me, mostly because they started it the other day by eating me like 7 times in 30 minutes the other day. XD
        Last edited by firecat88; 06-26-2015, 07:36 PM.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I ate MARKIMOO twice today.

Oh, how his fangirls would love this discussion.
          The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Today, I ventured into the Free-For-All map in US West. It was terrifying.

Comment

I keep quitting when the lag gets too bad. Which is pretty often now that Markiplier's provided free advertising, but oh well.
              The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

US West FFA is all I've tried so far. I haven't lasted more than a few minutes at a time, and "doge" and I had a bit of a rivalry last night.

(Yes, I think I'm going to be a regular on this now.)

What are the stationary green spikedy things?
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post

What are the stationary green spikedy things?
                  The spiky green things break cells of a certain size. If you're small enough, you can hide under 'em. I'm not sure what the size limit is, though, so be careful. If you're being chased and the player chasing you is small enough, they can fit under there as well and still get you.

Comment

The spiky green things break cells of a certain size. If you're small enough, you can hide under 'em. I'm not sure what the size limit is, though, so be careful. If you're being chased and the player chasing you is small enough, they can fit under there as well and still get you.
                    Size limit is really easy: If you go under it, you're safe. If you go over it, you'll explode. Be warned, some players like to camp under them and eat smaller cells trying to run.

I hadn't tried Teams until over the weekend. Not sure if I prefer it over FFA or not...
                    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                      If you go over it, you'll explode.
                      Not necessarily. I've gone over 'em loads of times and not outright exploded. I think, possibly, that you can be the same size as them and still be ok.

Also, I did the opposite as you and tried some more FFA. I died a lot. XD
                      Last edited by firecat88; 06-29-2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Like...I'm arguably the tiniest dot there. What does anyone have to gain from it?
                        The same reason that high-level players in "open" PVP MMO games like to hang out in newbie areas and gank the low-level guys. Granted, I don't know WHY they enjoy doing this (there's obviously no challenge) aside from just being assholes... But there ya go.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Started playing after Rooster Teeth put out a video for it. I can't stop!

Comment

Chazzie, that's exactly how my son got hooked on the game! Now he's playing it every chance he gets. He hasn't driven me nuts with it yet, thankfully LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X