This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job Finally

After losing my storage job in 2011 and then battling major health issues off and on since then I finally found a new job. I'm now working part time at a car dealership as a receptionist. Sure feels good to be back in the workforce at last
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Hope the job works out well for you.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

How do you like it so far? I sometimes think about going for that position.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It's the lowest stress job I have ever had. I sit at the reception desk and answer the phone when it rings, then page the appropriate party. Greet customers who have not been greeted already by the salesmen. Surf the internet and read the book I bring with me every day. And give treats to the owner's dog when she comes to me. I love it
        "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
          And give treats to the owner's dog when she comes to me.
          If it were a cat instead of a dog, this would be the first job description I've seen that literally includes "sucking up to the REAL boss".
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
            It's the lowest stress job I have ever had. I sit at the reception desk and answer the phone when it rings, then page the appropriate party. Greet customers who have not been greeted already by the salesmen. Surf the internet and read the book I bring with me every day. And give treats to the owner's dog when she comes to me. I love it
            Daaaaaaamn! Where can I get a job like that? Sounds awesome! Enjoy it!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
            X