This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzy Wuzzy Kitty Cats

For anyone who likes cats, I just thought I'd show you my two, Merle and Anastasia! (Merle was named after Merle Dixon from the Walking Dead)
    Attached Files

Cuties! Please give them extra snuggles and scritchies from me.

If we're swapping kitty pictures, here's Allie, aka The Princess.
    Attached Files
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Kittehs!
      Here are mine--Baxter and Sally. Baxter is a very fluffy Maine Coon...while Sally is a shorthaired tabby.
      Attached Files
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Snuggles and scritches for them, too.

Baxter reminds me a bit of my previous cat, Felix (lost him to old age in 2011, ca. 18-19 years old).
        Attached Files
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

All these kitties are so cute! I couldn't imagine my life without at least one!

Comment

Kittehs! I have two myself. I'll post my favorite pic of my sweet Moses who crossed the rainbow bridge at 6 years old. He was the runt and had kidney issues.
            Last edited by pudddykat; 09-14-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Sorry to say the attachment isn't working.

Comment

My condolences, puddykat, I lost Elsie to cancer last year--she wasn't much older than Moses. I adopted Tommy, an orange tabby with white sock and a bib not long ago.
                Attached Files
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Thanks Taxguykarl. I actually lost him in 2000. I have since smuggled...er adopted to calicos from Mexico. They are now 14 and still making trouble. Seanette I'll fix the link a bit later. I rotate between three buildings so I don't have the image on this computer. At somepoint I'll post about being the everything assistant.

Comment

When I first moved out on my own, I got a beautiful little Tortie kitten that I named Minerva, and she was an odd cat. She wouldn't purr at all unless she was sucking on a pillow next to me, and she was vicious to everyone else but me. At the time for my work, I had to travel some, and had my dad come take care of her, and he started calling her Mephistopholes. She crossed the rainbow bridge in 2010, which devastated me, as she had been with me for years at that time, as my only companion.

After Minerva, I lucked out with my two now, both of whom are very friendly, Merle especially. Anastasia's a little shy around people, but will come out and sit next to me to gain her confidence.

Comment

Well, as some of you know, the two boys I got from our local cat shelter, Harry and Dobby, both passed away from FIP. I miss my two little trouble makers horribly, but...

...at least we still have Spook!

Click image for larger version

Name:	spoopadoop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	2030595

He was lonely for a while after Dobby died, but he's adjusted well and has just hit seven months old. Deaf as a post, and spoiled rotten.

I can't help myself...I buy him a toy every Monday on the way home from uni...he has a toybox!
                      Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Here are my two, Mister Kitteh (getting scritches as a bribe so I could get a pic of him) and Little Bittle Kittle, my feral (and I suspect brain damaged) little girl cat.

Mister Kitteh is very social and outgoing. Bittle wants to be a cuddle slut, but has anxiety issues and panics very easily.
                        Attached Files
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I posted about my two current cats when we first adopted them back in 2009. I thought I'd post more current pics, since everyone else is showing off their furry friends.

Millie is the fluffy tortie tabby; Chessie is the Russian Blue lookalike.
                          Attached Files
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

This is Loverboy, aka Mr Grey, and how i woke up the other morning on the library couch

Last edited by Ree; 10-01-2015, 10:25 AM. Reason: Image problems
                            Seph
                            Taur10
                            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Ghost kitteh! Seriously. This is Snow, my white kitty that died in 2008. I only had her about 6 months. She spent a long time in the shelter. Nobody wanted her, because she wasn't "perfect." Never mind that she was very sweet, cuddly, and playful. No, she was there because she was deaf. If she was asleep, and you startled her by trying to pet her...she'd spaz out

Sadly, she had a heart attack and died in my arms that April. I was the last thing she saw, and I hope she was happy at my house. But, I don't think she actually left. For several days after she died, I'd see a flash of something white, usually running between rooms. Never directly, mind you.

Also, I'd hear some strange noises in my office. When I brought Snow home, she would usually curl up in the corner near my dead server. Before she would settle in, she'd spent hours kneading the carpet. Those noises, always came from "her" corner.

I haven't heard the noises in awhile, but I'm sure she's still here, playing with (and pestering) my current kittehs
                              Attached Files
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                              X