This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and the evil mini-me

So I got to see my goddaughter today.She's just had her fourth birthday.They have a poodle that's about the same size as her and just as energetic.All the pair is them do is
    onto the chairs,onto the settee.It's enough to make you want a valium
    She's a bright little thing-she's into earthquakes and volcanoes and tornadoes and where they come from.She's also mad on MLP,so I got her trained well-she now has a mini Applejack and Fluttershy beanie to join her collection,and a poster.
    When I finally managed to catch her and hold the thing still
    And that's us a couple of years ago
    I shall soon have a complete set for each year since she was born near enough :P
    The dog is still in disgrace for eating her party shoes and her mum's boots.....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Kyewwwwt!! Lovely looking little girl, she sounds like a to of fun to be around! (Especially if you get to hand her back to her parents after you've had enough. )
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
    X