This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melllltinng

90* to some may not seem like much, but western Washington. This is June. We usually get mid 70s at this time of year. Then later this week it goes down to the mid 60s.
    https://external.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...direct&ext=gif this has been our weather this year.
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

The weather forecast here says it'll hit 30 Celsius in Calgary tomorrow... 86 Fahrenheit.

I can't wait.

Comment

Everyone at work keeps being like "I can't wait for the sunny weather, it's about time!" And I'm like, we've had lots of sun already this year, we've broken multiple records so please stop acting like this is the VERY FIRST glimpse of the sun.

I like the sun, but I also like rain. I like variety! Here's my ideal week: rain, overcast, sun, rain, sun, overcast, rain. I live here because I LIKE the rain. Please make this weather stop.

Also, I had to have my stove on because I had thawed some chicken out for an Indian food dinner and I had to cook it tonight. So I had to have three burners and my apartment is really hot.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I miss living in Arizona. I can deal with the heat, it's uncomfortable but I'm used to it. I can't deal with the cold and the humidity. I know in Georgia it doesn't get as cold as other parts of the country but I grew up in Phoenix, so it's way colder than I'm used to.

It's already hitting the 90s here and I'm about to cry, I just wish the humidity would go AWAY.
        The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Try doing those temps sans Air Conditioning. I think I change shirts 2-3 times a day
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

I hate this weather. Everyone says enjoy the sun. It is very hard not to growl at them. Give me back the rain!!!
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't the swings back and forth.
              "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

Quoth darkroxas45 View Post
                Try doing those temps sans Air Conditioning. I think I change shirts 2-3 times a day
                I'm dreading the inevitable 100F+ days ahead during the summer. My house, as is common in SoCal, has no AC.
                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I prefer cooler weather myself. I'm not a fan of the sun at the best of times, and that was before I started having an allergic reaction to it! Polymorphic light eruption is not fun, and having to wear sunscreen anytime I go out in the sun is a pain in the ass because I can't be spontaneous. Sure, I can wear long sleeves and whatnot but when it's hot out it's absolutely horrible. And if it's too hot I get sick. I can't win, I swear

Comment

Working...
                  X