Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have my cards now. Managed to get some very nice NZ scenery ones, so sorry for any other Kiwis signing up! LOL

The stamps are going to hurt the pocketbook, but oh well, that's what credit cards are for, right?

Comment

• ok i just signed up.

such a procrasinator!
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
        ok i just signed up.

such a procrasinator!
        cuttin' it awful close, there, mono...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• well, my lease is up in dec, and was waiting to hear back from the landlady to if she was renewing the lease. which she is. yay.
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
            well, my lease is up in dec, and was waiting to hear back from the landlady to if she was renewing the lease. which she is. yay.
            Huh, my lease is up at the end of November. We still haven't gotten back the renewal (which we sent in a couple days late so I hope that doesn't cause a problem).

Comment

• Do you have postal forwarding there? Even if you move, you would still get all of your mail.

Hopefully you don't though, and things just work out smoothly.

Every day I'm checking my CS.com for personal messages for the list. I'm busting here! LOL. Just dying to get these cards done and out so I can start raking in the Chrissie Cards! Thinking of putting them up at work rather than home - will make me look REALLY popular! LOL

Comment

• Today, I went out and found some very cute cards (bought 70!!)! Now all I need to do is get stamps and I'm raring to go!
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Just a note that the list might be a bit delayed by a day or two more.

Juniormintz wouldn't say anything herself, because she isn't the publicly whining type, but she had a small accident last week, on the last day of signups at that, and injured her hand.

She made the mods aware of it and the fact that it made typing difficult.
                  She was going to do her best to get the list compiled ASAP, but please bear with her for a few days.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• If JM needs some help, she's welcome to PM me and I'll do what I can. Hope your hand is feeling better! *Hugs*
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• My dad is working to retrieve my old hard drive. I hope so, because having one master list for cards would make my plan easier.
                      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
                        If JM needs some help, she's welcome to PM me and I'll do what I can. Hope your hand is feeling better! *Hugs*
                        Was gonna say the same thing.

Comment

• I hope you feel better soon JM!
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• jm can take the time she needs. And I hope she gets better soon.

Comment

• I bought cards already, but I don't know if I'll have enough. If not, I can always go out and buy one more box.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I hope you feel better JM!!!!
                                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                                X