Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You renew it every 10 years, or when you fill it vith visa's and entry stamps.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
      A notorized copy from a courthouse would be okay, right?
      Call the post office. I heard from one of our clerks that they are having some problems with those. I don't know if it's just our area or if someone at the passport devision is being unruly.

Comment

There are certain rules about the photo. What I can remember right off, is that it must be black and white, no glasses, and no smiling. Get it done somewhere that takes passport photos on a regular basis, like (I think) Walgreen's, or (I know) AAA.
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Depending on what country you reside in, it's different. If you live in the US, it'll be pretty easy. I was talking to a Canadian buddy of mine about passports some time ago and was told there was several interviews that went with the application process. And not just of you either; of friends and family members.
          Sort of. Canadian you must have someone who has known you for two years with a valid passport sign as a guarantor and give the name, address, phone number and occupation of 2 other people who have known you for 2 years as references. They *may* contact the references and ask for some info, such as your name, date of birth, employment history, etc., but usually it's by phone if they even bother.
          Otaku

Comment

Working...
          X