Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tax return's supposed to be mailed today.

I have a new brother

Comment

I woke up to my cat snuggling up to me.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I did better on a test.

I finally completed all of my make-up work. I'm all caught up!

I haven't been able to talk to Plaidman for a while because his phone dropped into a mop bucket at work. Right now, I am talking to him on Yahoo Messanger! Happiness abound!

I'm getting my sister a hamster for her birthday and I also got a gas station to put Happy Birthday (McGoddess's sister) on their sign.

Hanging out with my friend,Tattoo on Saturday.

When i got out of school today, I took my coat off because it got so warm!
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

/sappy on

feelings- I'm thankful for everyone on this board ,when tough times hit it make life a little more bearable. And even though I lurk alot I feel more connected to a lot of you than most other people.

/sappy off

Great News - I just closed on my house today and move in this weekend
          Please wait patiently I have enough sarcasm for everyone.

Comment

-Last night I got to see someone that I haven't seen in ages. She and I used to be somewhat close friends.
            -There are no classes today so I don't have to deal with as many students.
            -I have an awesome boss who fights for his employees.
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Today I got vindication on my boss... he was bitching at me for not getting a deposit/incidental cc from a guest (I looked at their profile and thought I saw a cc on file when they didn't).

Want to guess what I found when I looked even closer at her profile
              We're still holding a deposit for her from her last stay 2 weeks ago, so in fact I should not have gotten either a CC or deposit because we still have one from her

eat it boss.
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

-I got my work tests done! Woohoo! Those were stressing me out like crazy.
                -I'm actually much more awake than I should be which is nice.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

smiley is a happy panda... smiley just got seasons 1, 2.0, and 2.5 of BSG
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                  X