This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAARRRGGGGG

So I'm trying to finalize a mortgage on my dream home that NEEDS to be done in TWO WEEKS. 43 days ago I signed papers, 20 days ago I made what I thought to be the last payment needed...5 days ago I get a call saying that I hadn't made the last payment. Couldn't call them that day because of being past their hours, banks were closed Saturday and then Sunday went by. I call Monday get everything straightened out and then...no you can't have a receipt for your payment. WTF?!?

So I call the place the loan was through originally they are showing that the loan still has NOT been paid but yet money is gone from my account. Now I'm panicking my Realtor is panicking and pissed off and my mortgage broker can't do a thing because the receipt is absoluty one hundred percent needed RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to loose this house if things can't be straightened out...I'm going to loose my down payment if things can't be done. I'M GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW because this is driving me up a wall. They said they could mail the receipt out to my broker, nothing arrived. A big manila envelope with copies of my stuff is lost somewhere out there in my workplace and I don't know what to do now. I'm not in the same city as them so I can't just run them more copies right this second. I'm lost right now...really lost right now.

GAH! Why is life being so god damned mean to me right now?

Edited to add, the money I got from a work based loan to pay off the two student loans I didn't get till the 9th. Made the payment with one company and BAM receipt was faxed out the next day along with a letter style, with funds being taken out that day. Why does this other place after be so god damned slow? Also fixed a few typos.
    Last edited by Aethian; 02-25-2009, 07:23 PM.

The hardest thing right now will be staying calm. Getting aggravated makes things worse. Think: is there anywhere else where you can get proof of payment? Can anything be faxed? Can you appeal to someone higher?
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Proof of payment, they say to use my bank statment. Mortgage broker can't accept that. Michigan Law says that I have to get a reciept they are denying the truth of that saying Wisconsin doesn't need to give out a reciept.

They say they caant/wont fax anything.

Trying to appeal to someone higher right now but they say their hands are tied too. *cries*

Comment

If money came out of your bank account, they should be able to get you something you can use to show it was sent/taken and to/by whom.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

It won't work...already asked the mortgage broker that.

Comment

Working...
          X