Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a gay male friend come to a contra dance with me. I was playing bodhran with the band, and tried to dance a few numbers when I wasn't.

Yeah, my trying to contra dance wasn't so great. So he insisted afterwards we go to his favorite gay dance club.

THAT ROCKED. I could dance all night and nobody bothered me. Only thing I didn't like was all the smoke. But aside from that, it was awesome. I'd go with him more often if he didn't go so late. But man, it was a fun, laid back crowd!

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      ... I've never grabbed a straight guys ass before...
      I have.

Seriously, I do that kind of crap joking around a lot. It's fun.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I've had my ass grabbed by more guys than chicks, and I've never been to a gay bar.
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Greenday, I think I speak for a few of us when I say this is not very surprising. And I'll leave it at that.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
            I have.
            I have too. While he was hugging me.

Granted, he's my best friend, and we were saying good-bye, and his girlfriend told me to grab his ass, but the reaction was still priceless.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              but the reaction was still priceless.
              fine... I'll be the one to say it

This thread is useless without Pics
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I only go to clubs for live music (Yes I'm an addict > 2300 CD/LP/CS)

Took my (then) 24-year-old daughter to a lesbian sports bar for a CD release show for a local musician, Trace Wiren (who I call the rock goddes for electricians).

"Jane" (her nom de restaurant wait line) surprised several people with: "My dad brought me"
                Last edited by dalesys; 03-03-2009, 03:40 PM.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                  I only go to clubs for live music (Yes I'm an addict > 2300 CD/LP/CS)
                  Can I just say one thing?

HOLY HECK! That's a *insert several adjectives collectively longer than this insertion* lot of music! How do you have room for it all?

Comment

Squirrelly has been filling the nutcache for 40+ years All of my posts on the Fun Song Game thread are tracks I have. 3/4 are people I've seen or bands that have/had people I've seen. 1/6 are old bands I never saw, but have had the albums for 30 years or so. I just suffer from OC-CDCD: Obsessive-Compulsive CD Collecting Disease.

Like Jim said: "The music is your only friend... Until the end..."
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                      What about a straight girl grabbing a gay guy's arse? XD
                      Been there done that...... Whatttttt Smiley don't look at me like that! You know most of my male friends are gay, or at least bi... Damnit I'll grab YOUR ass when i get there!

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                        Damnit I'll grab YOUR ass when i get there!
                        is that a promise
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                          Damnit I'll grab YOUR ass when i get there!
                          There is something seriously wrong when the gay guy's getting more threats of this nature than the straight guy.

Oh, and smiley, NO PICS FOR YOU.

Comment

Working...
                          X