This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiri has offically steped beyond average dog intelligence:

Yes. Kiri has now learned something that we've only seen in one dog and only one other dog (not including Kiri or Mango) that had this potential.

Kiri has officially learned deception. I don't mean simple deception, avoiding trouble, looking one way while trying to steal food.

Real, true, human quality, deception.

She and the spitz puppy do not get along (that's what you get when you have a dominant adult bitch and a bitch puppy who won't back down). We know this and we keep them separated. (Dazy is going home next week).

When Kiri is out we keep Dazy in her crate but the crate is close to us so we can keep an eye on her. Kiri is always rolling near the crate, enticing the puppy to play, giving "I love you" stretches to the puppy, acting slightly submissive to the puppy, and so on.

So, my wife decided to see if they would be well together. Sure enough, as son as the crate was opened Kiri dove her head into the crate barking at the puppy (in a dominant way), her whole head was in the crate (just about all of her that can fit into there).

Don't worry, the puppy is fine, she didn't back down from Kiri.

So, Kiri, for several days (even weeks) was giving us the signal that she wanted to play with the puppy, wanted to be friends with it, just so we'd let her out so she can try to kick the puppy's @$$.

Now you all know why they call them bitches.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

She may be deceptive, but she's pretty stupid. She should wait until the puppy actually IS out before attempting to eat it. LOL

Comment

Working...
    X