X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End Of An Era?! Maybe?! Please?!

Warning: A Sheriff story.

It had been a while since Sheriff had really bugged me too badly.....then last week I was laid off and since I was awake all day and not doing much, obviously he found me every time I was outside. I was so bored and just wanted to smoke that I just let him say his peace and just humored him and hoped he'd go away.

He was bugging me about joining his group on Facebook and being his pal. I lied and told him I didn't have it. The next morning, he had left a letter on my door explaining HOW to make a Facebook and where to find his group and how I needed to join it, blah blah blah......ok, weirdo....I threw it away.

Every time he saw me he'd keep bugging me about it. Ye gads.

Then last night, my boyfriend was over keeping me company before I had to go to work. Now get this...when I was in the shower, Sheriff had actually CAME OVER, tried to open the door before he even rang the doorbell, and he wanted to talk to me about that Internet shit right away, and my boyfriend could tell he was obviously not "all there" so he tried to tell him the nicest way that he could that No, he was NOT going to drag me out of the bathroom and NO, Sheriff could NOT sit and wait for me to get out of the bathroom.

My bf was all freaked out (he had actually never met Sheriff before, as we don't go out to smoke a whole lot when he is over, and Sheriff HAD been behaving in recent months). He's like "So you have some mentally retarded guy who is going to just keep trying to get into your place at night when you're getting ready for work?"

I was upset as well. So I called my landlord and left a message.

I was worried all night that I'd get blown off again. The last time I complained about Sheriff, I was told "Oh he's harmless, don't worry about him, just ignore him..." well no SHIT he's harmless but he's annoying as hell! And truly, if this company wants to keep good tenants, they are going to have to deal with Sheriff accordingly, because he annoys so many people.

Thankfully, my landlord came over this morning, I told him what was up, and he said he'd talk to him and tell him to leave me alone right away.

My brother, his friend and I were outside tinkering with my car (I got some really, really bad gas the other day and now my car is running like total garbage) and Sheriff came outside to go into his car and he gave me just the dirtiest look.

Oh well....maybe now I can smoke in peace and not have to worry about freaks trying to get into my apartment at night!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Before I got to the end, I was thinking that meant Sheriff was moving away.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I wish. There is probably no other place that would take him. I'm thinking he has ties with or knows the owner of the property management company. Because even though it's not illegal to be annoying, it's pretty illegal to harrass people, which is pretty much what he does....and any other landlord would have probably evicted him after only a couple of complaints. And from talking to my two immediate neighbors, there have been numerous complaints and he's also been cited as the reason people have moved out. Of course, that could be assumed to be just hear/say, but I believe those two guys. One of them was one who complained about Sheriff.

Comment

BUMP...

Just a little update, I figured since it's been a couple days since Sheriff got his verbal warning......

He has not bothered me once. He hasn't stealthed me out while I've been out for a smoke, and he hasn't came over.

I think I'm starting to feel a little safer again

Comment

Working...
        X