• Happy birthday, Greenday!!!!!!!!

Make the most of it!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Happy birthday! ®
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

6 drinks within an hour"? Tbaat;'s gotta be some kinda record for me. And I was only out with my sisster. God only knows what happens when I'm out with her AND her friends. I'm done.

Thanks folks, I really appreciate it! Time to go cuddle with a box of Cheez-Its and pass out. W00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Drink plenty of Gatorade!
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          Drink plenty of Gatorade!
          I hear that!!!!

Still don't think I could fall asleep yet. Damn Cheez-Its aren't helping enough.

To think, I've been on this website for about six years now. Damn. I must be getting old.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

STFU, now you're making ME feel old.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I see you post about graduating college, getting married, having kids if you so choose, buying a house...

I can't believe we've been around here for so long, myself! In the meanwhile, happy birthday, and get me a beer would you please?
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Cheez-Its? Never heard of that as a hangover cure, but hey, whatever floats your boat! They're also one of my favorite snacks as well so I'm a bit jealous

Hope it was a good one!
              "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Happy Birthday Greenday!
                Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth Giggle Goose View Post
                  Cheez-Its? Never heard of that as a hangover cure, but hey, whatever floats your boat!
                  It wasn't a hangover cure. It was a I'm Too Intoxicated Right Now And I Need Something To Absorb The Alcohol cure.

Thanks guys!

Only complaint I have right now is that for the first time in my life, I'm actually hungover. I woke up, walked downstairs while my mom was watching TV, got a huge glass, filled it with water, chugged it down, refilled it and went back to my room. My mom just laughed and asked me if I had a rough night.

Comment

Don't laugh, i've found the secret to curing a hangover pretty much on the spot is to choke down a greasy fast food cheeseburger. I thought it would make me throw up, but it actually was the only thing that made me feel like a human being again.
                    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Hey GD...

Hope your hangover clears up soon and you had a great one!!

I found the secret (was taught it, sort of...) was pate and grapefruit juice. Gives a stack of Vit B & C!!
                        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
                          6 drinks within an hour"? Tbaat;'s gotta be some kinda record for me. And I was only out with my sisster. God only knows what happens when I'm out with her AND her friends. I'm done.
                          Would not have guessed you might have been drinking...

Happy birthday, a day late...(sorry, didn't see this thread before now).

It wasn't a hangover cure. It was a I'm Too Intoxicated Right Now And I Need Something To Absorb The Alcohol cure.
                          Pretzels. Or bread...not that I would know anything about that.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

OK, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. My desktop's screwed up and I don't like the laptop, so I haven't been around much.

Happy birthday kid!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X