This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Hunters

Here I am channel surfing and come across the show House Hunters. As they are showing a couple a really nice house I laugh at how similar it looks to a house my Grandma had...Wait...I know that backyard...

*peers* The bathroom...um....bedroom?

!!!!!

That isn't similar it IS her old house!

The whole show then made me giggle as I watched them go to other places I remember going through growing up. First time I've ever seen this show in Michigan and to be near Lansing...that so rocked.

That would actually creep me out seeing an old house of mine on tv...

Comment

One of the bigs signs for me that I'm getting old is that when there is nothing else on tv I can always turn to HGTV.

Funny thing is I was watching a similar show one day and wondered if there was anyone out there watching that had lived in some of these houses, more because the particular couple in the episode I was watching were just downright nasty with some of their comments about one of the houses ('this place is a rats nest, no human being could live in here') in a house that looked gorgeous and was perfectly staged. I also wondered if they realized the current owners would probably be watching to see their house on TV.

Comment

Working...
      X