• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
    Aqua Globes are long glass things with a bulb at the end which
    Thanks! I'll check them out.

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
    Has anyone tried the topsy turvy plant hangers?
    I have two. Tried them with regular tomatoes the first year, but have been sticking to cherry and grape tomatoes since. They work really well. I thought the plants would spend so much energy 'overcoming' the upside down business that they wouldn't fruit as much, but haven't noticed any real diminishing of production. Also, tried them with shepard's crooks the first year but they tended to lean - those bags are heavy when full of water. Now I have them on the cross arms of my laundry line poles. I'm going to take a stab at making my own this year.

Comment

We have a Peticure (the original one) for McGriff. Best thing ever. We still haven't figured out a non-risky method of getting his back claws done, but overall it works great (except for needing to be plugged in All The Time else the battery decides to die quickly).

Oxy-Clean spray.

Mom has a set of the Green Bags and they seem to work great.
      Last edited by Dreamstalker; 03-11-2009, 01:20 AM.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Vidiala Chop Wizard
        OxyClean
        OneSweep (which doesn't work very well, since the rubber keeps catching on the hardwood)
        One Touch Can Opener (works okay until you either drop it on the floor, on the counter or in the dish water. Also, cuts the actual side of the can and not the rim like I expected. Gets paper in your can, that sort of thing. I like my safe-edge that I bought at Wally-World better. Well worth the $10)
        BBQ Food Thermometer (Actually, we bought it at a thiftstore for 50 cents. It does work okay, but I like my fast read meat thermometer better.)
        Silicon Basting Brushes (Purchased at a .99 cent store, best brushes I've ever used!)
        Vadelia Slice Wizard. (Personally, I hate it but the SO loves it. He uses it a lot)
        The Shark Knife sharpener. (OMG! BEST sharpening tool EVER)
        Infinity Razor (The SO bought it, not as sharp as they said it was! I dulled that puppy after shaving my legs! )

My Mother had the Fuzz Remover thingy back when I was a kid and used it all the time. I need one because the sweaters I constantly borrow from the SO (Okay, I stole them from him. They look better on me anyways!) needs to have the fuzzies removed.

Ya know, I've never ordered off the TV. Just about all this crap (not purchased by me, mind you) has been bought at CVS or Wal-Mart for the same price so it's really not worth it to order it on the phone.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I love my one touch can opener! on you EQ. I'm a klutz in the kitchen, dropped it, thrown it, etc. and mine works just fine. *quickly knocks on wood, not that I'm superstitious mind you *

Comment

Does anyone have one of those Showtime Rotessiories?

Everytime I see that infomercial I say "Oh I would use that"

Then I remind myself I said the same thing about the Magic Bullet...

Comment

I'm amazed no one mentioned the Swivel Sweeper.
              You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                Does anyone have one of those Showtime Rotessiories?

Everytime I see that infomercial I say "Oh I would use that"

Then I remind myself I said the same thing about the Magic Bullet...
                Mom does, she likes it.

Comment

I have the SmoothAway (love it on my lip!), and the PedEgg, both the one for men and for women... Love it love it love it.

Comment

Quoth Danno View Post
                    Silly, you're supposed to empty it out. Preferably into the salt shaker or sugar bowl of somebody you don't like.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Those parmesan cheese shakers work better.
                    *Cleans milk off the screen*

Thank you, Danno, remind me not to eat at your neighbour's homes for dinner.

(Come on, who likes their neighbours?)
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Kaboom! cleaner. It works very well. At least the gel stuff does. I haven't tested the spray yet.
                      The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                      X