This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops...

So today I drove out to Pennsylvania for a little reunion of my college friends, which we turned into a surprise baby shower for my one friend (who had instigated the reunion in the first place because she was coming down from Boston to see her family). In the planning of the baby shower part, my friend S had emailed mom-to-be's sister, K, to ask if there was a registry and/or where to get gift cards from if we were so inclined. K sent back a link to a site called www.giggle.com.

Only she actually wrote www.giggles.com. (NSFW)

And my friend opened it at work.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Well, I'm giggling.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

That definitely giggle worth.

Amazing how one letter can make such a difference....

Comment

A chum of mine was proudly boasting to his parents about how he was doing some online share trading. He was around at their house and decided to show them the website, but part of the URL was 'moneymaker'. He didn't remember the URL correctly and the site he actually went to was one where they remember the term 'moneymaker' as used by ladies of the night for their ... well, moneymaker.

You know how you try to close a window in haste and hit the maximise button by accident? Then keep misclicking?

Rapscallion

Comment

Unless the same company serves two very different customer bases, maybe they should consider a name change...

oopsie indeed!
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

*snort*

I find that amusing.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
            X