This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My friends crack me up

So occasionally, a firetruck will pull up in the parking lot of our business park. Naturally, since my office is predominantly women, the topic of the relative hotness of the firemen is always timely.

For some reason, the random appearances of the firetruck amuse my friends on Twitter, so I always let them know when the truck appears, and if any of the firemen are hot. Usually they aren't.

But today the truck pulled up, and lo and behold, one of the men was young and VERY easy on the eyes. So here's the conversation between me and my friend:

Joi: the mysterious fire truck is back! And this time one of the firemen is hot! But why can't they come to our building? Sigh.

Christy: There's an easy solution to that. ... got a lighter?

Joi:
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I'm flashing back to the Diet Coke commercials with all the women in the office watching the construction workers...

Sunday morning is apparently cute guy day at the Starbucks near me...I stopped in the morning when I was heading out to PA, and all three of the guys working were adorable. I see the one guy from time to time but I'm not sure I've seen the other two before. I might need to start getting up earlier on Sundays...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

You officially suck.

The majority of the firemen around here are not exactly in the greatest shape. Some of the EMTs though.......oh chalupa!

And as for construction workers......naturally, being in Wisconsin, anytime there isn't snow, there's road construction. Every once in a while you see a good looking, tan young buck while you're sitting at a red light....but then he hacks a big loogie of snuff and snot and he's not so great looking anymore
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        Some of the EMTs though.......oh chalupa!
        I swear I went to high school with half my hometown's first aid squad. Most of them weren't so good looking then, either.

Every time we've had to call an ambulance to my house (several times for my grandmother, once for my dad, once for my mom), I knew at least one of the EMTs. And when I was in my car accident the girl in the back of the ambulance with me was a year ahead of me in high school. I had a computer class or something with her...

Comment

Around these here parts, from the neck up-meh. From the neck down-niiice. but only a few. And even fewer are nice head to toe. droooool....
          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

There's a very funny Czech commercial on that subject.

Elderly woman is sitting on a park bench, looking innocent, with her bag on the bench next to her. You see that across the street is a store with a broken display window.

Suddenly, a van screeches to a halt in front of the store. Two hot guys climb out of the front. The rear doors open, and a third guy, also hot, climbs out the back. The two of them repair the window (something that, of course, can only be done shirtless), while the elderly lady watches them avidly, chowing down on a chocolate bar.

The window repaired, the three guys get into the van and drive away.

Elderly lady reaches into her bag, takes out a brick, and lobs it through the newly-repaired window.

She takes out another chocolate bar as the van approaches in the background.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
              There's a very funny Czech commercial on that subject.
              that's great!!

Comment

I could see my Mom doing that.

Comment

Working...
                X