This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding fun

No, hell has not frozen over, but I have now performed at 2 weddings and it's been a hoot... Maybe I should backtrack, I'm part of a medieval recreation/entertainment group, I have /entertainment there because we also do some scripted and choreographed fights as well as freestyle fighting, for any south aussies going, you'll see us at the gumeracha medieval fair.

Anyway, the weddings have been fun, especially because certain people in the wedding party had no clue what we were going to be doing there, the first wedding, we grabbed the best man dragged him out in front of everyone and he was sentenced to a behedding, or give a speech, spoilsport chose a speech.

The second wedding, the bride didn't know we were going to be there at all, so when we interupted the ceremony she got all confused, but loved that our weapons master championed her and won, thereby winning the right for her wedding to continue.

Oh yeah, I have pics too.

Me.

The king and his henchmen.
    If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

OMG, that sounds so awesome!!! *jealous*
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Needs more Vikingr.
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Your friend in the middle of that bottom pic looks like Tim Curry in Spamalot.
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Can I be your fangirl?
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
            Your friend in the middle of that bottom pic looks like Tim Curry in Spamalot.
            That would be the king.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
            Needs more Vikingr.
            A friend of mine is a shield maiden, I will probably do a viking at some stage though...

...That sounds wrong.

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            Can I be your fangirl?
            Yes.
            If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I wish I was at a wedding that was interrupted by Medieval Knights.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                A friend of mine is a shield maiden, I will probably do a viking at some stage though...

...That sounds wrong.
                Of course it does, as it should be a Valkyrie that you wish you'd be doing at some stage

Just don't have anyone named Loki with you, or there will be trouble.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                  Just don't have anyone named Loki with you, or there will be trouble.
                  I'd put up with Loki if I could get an 8 legged horse out of it.

Comment

I wouldn't settle for anything less than Nidhogg or Fenrir, as long as he didn't go for my hand of course.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      I wish I was at a wedding that was interrupted by Medieval Knights.
                      Same here.

Oh, well, there's always the Chicken Dance at the reception...
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I wish I was at a wedding that was interrupted by Medieval Knights doing the chicken dance

Comment

I was at a mountain man rendevous when the Salt Lake Scots piped a newlywed couple through encampment.

It was a coincidence - They'd marched in a Labor Day parade in Evanston and then come to be tourists 40 miles away.

Watching a MM in fringed buckskins doing the sword dance was cool.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                            I wish I was at a wedding that was interrupted by Medieval Knights doing the chicken dance
                            That would be even BETTER!!!
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I don't chicken dance.

Not without copious amounts of beer and/or rum.

Comment

Working...
                              X