This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game: I Raise You ...

Me and Broomjockey were chatting away. I made a comment, he lol'ed, and this game was born...

<pedersen> Your "lol" says that you doubt my veracity. I cannot express using mere words just how much this wounds me. Therefore, I must challenge you to a duel at dawn. Wet noodles at 20 paces.
    <Broomjockey> I see your wet noodle duel, and raise you a mocking comment

Now, Broomjockey, I raise your mocking comment with an actually cutting remark from a five year old.

Well, I see your comment from a five-year old, and I raise you...

a Milli Vanilli CD on loop as the soundtrack to your birthday.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I see your Milli Vanilli CD on loop as the soundtrack to your birthday and raise you

an angry badger in your breakfast cereal
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I see your angry badger in the breakfast cereal, and raise you a wet ocelot in your underpants.
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I see your wet ocelot in your underpants and raise you a chihuahua humping your leg.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I see your leg-humping chihuahua and raise you a leg-humping, rabid Dachshund humping your leg.

(IMHO, there are few things harder to remove than a horny weiner dog. )

Comment

I see you leg-humping dachshund and raise you a cellophane wrapped day old sushi.
              I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I see your leg-humping, rabid Dachshund humping your leg and raise you a nihilist tossed half crazed ferret in your bathtub.

Comment

I see BOTH your cellophane wrapped day old sushi and nihilist tossed half crazed ferret in your bathtub and raise you a closed bathroom door with lotion on the doorknob and ya really gotta go.
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I see your closed bathroom door with lotion on the doorknob and ya really gotta go, and raise you a crazy-glued toilet seat down with a rabid porcupine outside the bathroom door after a night of beer and Mexican food.

B
                    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I see your crazy-glued toilet seat down with a rabid porcupine outside the bathroom door, and raise a crazy drunken frat girl who won't stop hitting on you.

Comment

I see your crazy drunken frat girl who won't stop hitting on you, and raise you a stoner guy who won't stop hitting on you.

Comment

I see your stoner guy who won't stop hitting on you, and raise you a cougar. The feline or the bar fly, dealer's choice.

Comment

Working...
                          X