This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to think women are onto a good thing

I'm putting the finishing touches to the write-up of the Canadalandialand trip, but part of it involved me in a spa for a half day. Massage, facial etc.

Well, the bits they could reach through the fur, anyway.

Since I got back, I've picked up some exfoliant and I'm starting to like the feel of my skin (from inside) after using it.

I've come to the conclusion that women are keeping this sort of thing to themselves by marketing them as 'girly', ensuring that very few men will indulge. Fine by me - more share for me, I guess. However, what shall I try next?

Silk stockings, perhaps?

Rapscallion

Raps...In Grand Rapids there is a mens only spa... I know I liked when my ex got pedicure and a manicure.

Comment

Take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure that there's more for me.

Rapscallion

Comment

Other then the fact that your a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG ways away?

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Silk stockings, perhaps?
          I don't know. I always figured you for the fishnets, myself.

Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
            I don't know. I always figured you for the fishnets, myself.

Fishnets + fur? Ow Ow Ow
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Skittles flavored Lip Smackers. Heaven in a little plastic tube!
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Pedicure! Especially if you have those horrible rough winter calluses on your heels. When those crack - and they WILL - it hurts like a sumbitch! Pedicure stops that. Plus you usually get a foot massage, which is really relaxing.

You can skip the pink toenail polish and the little flower decals if you feel you must

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
                  Pedicure! Especially if you have those horrible rough winter calluses on your heels. When those crack - and they WILL - it hurts like a sumbitch! Pedicure stops that. Plus you usually get a foot massage, which is really relaxing.
                  A tip for anybody who has dry scaly feet: Put lotion on them (especially the bottoms) after every shower/bath, then put your socks on. (May have to do this daily if you have especially dry feet) I started doing this about two years ago and have never again gotten those icky dry scales on the bottoms of my feet. It used to be I'd have to clip those off with a clipper, because they'd catch on my socks and tear, and that *hurt*, but then they'd just grow back and I'd have to repeat the clipping. Lotion use knocked that out.
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Working...
                  X