Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god; greasy hamburgers are the best for reliving cramps.

Your guts are busy digesting the food so it has to stop being mean to you.

Hamburgers and rootbeer floats.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ibuprofen is my savior. I also ask the SO to put his hand on my tummy and rub. That works so well.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Believe it or not...

I took this stress quiz late last summer, and for my mood swings, it recommended that I take a daily vitamin.

I've noticed that my mood swings are less drastic, AND my cramps are significantly less crampy, now that I take my vitamins every day.

...which reminds me, I need to take mine for today...

*scampers off to take vitamins*
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

You're better off asking your doctor. The reason I say this is because they may want to test you first to make sure you don't have any more serious problems that could be causing it. They may also be able to give you something you can take for the cramps, like a higher dose of Ibuprofin or something.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

I had the Mirena IUD put in 2 years ago, it's the best thing i've ever done, no pain and better yet no periods, i've had friends that have had the Implanon and it hasn't worked well for them, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you, make a trip to your doctor to discuss different options and also to see if there is an underlying issue for all the pain you experience.
            I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

I <3 Midol. Whoever invented that should be given a huge bar of gold. Or platinum. Just damn good.

I stretch a lot, use heat, and hot hot showers to help the cramps. Midol helps too, but as for the grumpy/tiredness? I haven't figured out how to fix that part. Hell, I'll sleep 18 hours when Aunt Flo's here.

Maybe I'm part kitty. Mrow.

Cutenoob
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Working...
              X