This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly teens

So, by best friend's son got busted for smoking pot. He is 15 will be 16 in a month or two. He got caught because his mom took away his cell for talking late at night on it with his girlfriend. She skimmed some of his text messages. Lots of drug referances. He did confess though. I respect that he did confess.

What disturbs me was that his friend was talking to him through texts about a way to try and pass a drug test. Apparently by drinking bleach.

Yes boys and girls bleach.

So a couple calls to his friends parents later and this generation of friends is safe for another day.

So what other things have done on that degree of stupid as a teenager?
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

One girl that used to work in my department used to drink one of those detox type of juices to pass drug tests (she was a druggie on probation). I've heard of people getting the fake pee or that urinator thing, but BLEACH?!!! Holy shit!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I remember hearing at the bar a few times, people on probation who had to submit to a weekly/monthly drug test would have someone else pee in a condom (ew!) hold it in their pants to keep it warm right before the test, and then empty the condom into the cup.

Not sure if that really works, but wow. Talk about desperate. How about don't do drugs if you're on probation?!
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Mmmm, telling dumb people to drink bleach eh?

Now that's what I call sanitizing the gene pool!
        Last edited by DataJager; 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM.
        I am Evil Queen's sex slave. It pays well.

Yes, I will fix your computer. Compensation is appreciated.
        Current Data = 2.0 TeraBytes

Comment

Say it with me everyone!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Somebody drinks bleach to try to thwart a drug test & they're going to wind up in the emergency room IF they're lucky.
            You wanna make sure you pass a drug test? Don't do drugs!!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
              I remember hearing at the bar a few times, people on probation who had to submit to a weekly/monthly drug test would have someone else pee in a condom (ew!) hold it in their pants to keep it warm right before the test, and then empty the condom into the cup.

Not sure if that really works, but wow. Talk about desperate. How about don't do drugs if you're on probation?!
              One of the guys I know was on probation for possession and they had somebody with him (a male officer) while he was peeing for his drug test when he went to see his probation officer (who was a female) to make sure he wasn't pulling some slick stuff. I wonder how they keep the condom from breaking....ew...
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I wouldn't really know how that works. The only drug test I ever took was to get my current job, and I was in a bathroom and they shut the water off until you came out of the door with the sample, then they'd let you flush and wash your hands. But ew...I didn't wash my hands yet and I wiped myself and you want my cup?!
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The only drug test I ever had to take was for my current job, back when I was hired on as a contractor. They took hair instead of urine. It was funny, since I shave my head...

Eric the Grey
                  In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                    The only drug test I ever had to take was for my current job, back when I was hired on as a contractor. They took hair instead of urine. It was funny, since I shave my head...

Eric the Grey
                    They can do drug tests with hair? Holy crap!

As for the OP's question, as a still teenager, I admit I do stupid shit. But I take responsibility for them. I do dabble in things, but I make sure I am "smart" with them (as in spending the night if I decide to drink. Protection during sex.) I also learn about what I could be putting in my body before I do it (alcohol,medications to make sure I don't overdose, etc).

Everyone does stupid things, especially in their adolescent years. I know I'm not alone and I try to have fun, but stay safe. I would not drink bleach to pass a drug test if I were to choose drugs (hypothetically). That part is just DUMB as hell.
                    Last edited by McGoddess09; 03-13-2009, 02:05 AM. Reason: adding
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Yes, and the hair tests are supposedly more accurate and can find chemicals from quite a while ago.
                      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Speaking as someone who has dranken bleach. It was horrible.

But Plaidman still here. It was only a small amount. couldn't stand that. Nor the glass cleaner, which has a strangely glass taste to it.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                        X